Friday, 4 November 2011

Vocaroo and Interface class blog awards

Chinese Whispers
I am trying this on my class blog.
 I've recorded a sentence onto vocaroo and the children
have to repeat what they heard.
I'm wondering how safe and sensible they will be when recording.

Also I went onto the interface website and had a look at the finalists for best class blog
and use of web2 Tools.  It will be interesting to see who wins it!! It's interesting reading the different reasons for having their blogs too.
http://www.interfaceonline.co.nz/awards-2011.cfm
This next link was to some NZ class blogs. Interesting looking at class blogs for similar ages to mine.
http://nzedublogs.wikispaces.com/NZ+classroom+student+blogs

Powered by Vocaroo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robyn - this looks really interesting... I tried to record but I realised i couldn't because I don't have a microphone on my desk top!!!
    Oh well - maybe you could talk to Marcelle about sharing this with the staff?

    Plus - How did you gt the little tick box gadget down the bottom? I like this :)

    ReplyDelete