Wednesday, 25 July 2012
Easi-speak
I've learnt something new! Having to use the easi-speak with colleagues this week has prompted me to learn a bit more about it. It is very easy to operate once you read the instructions!! Isn't that always the way?! Having to do a voice over myself and having the children speak about KC has motivated me to find out how much I can do with it. I love an ICT challenge. Meanwhile there have been numerous tasks to be completed before the new school website will be up and running. I applaud Tania and Marcelle for their commitment to the website. It has really been a big job for them, and it should look very professional when it's done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you Robyn. That means a lot to me. I am loving the challenge too. Really excited about the end result.Here's hoping the hard work pays off!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Robyn
ReplyDeleteFirstly, thanks for the applaud. The new website is going to look so good!
Yes, aren't the easispeaks such a great tool to use! I actaully prefer using it for my low chn instead of a talking labal. Jade used the easispeak yesterday to record each sentence of her retell in writing and I must say she definately wrote more and could keep a track of her thoughts!
My chn have used the easispeaks alot to record their mihis and then upload to audioboo and then upload to their blogs. Toby is a "auidoboo expert" so feel free to use him in your class anytime!
Onwards and upwards!
Marcelle
Hi Robyn
ReplyDeleteI love the way you work hard to achieve the challenges put in front of you! And I couldn't agree more about the web site work being facilitated by Tania and Marcelle! They certainly have kept all contributors up to speed as well as kept the momentum coming along so smoothley!
As to those easispeaks... I also was pleasantly surprised at how easy they are to use! I think they will be the first piece of technology that I will attempt to use when I start teaching in Room 3 next week! I also love the suggestions that Marcelle proposed, and hope that I can try them with the NE and their writing very soon. I may take her up on the offer of using her resident expert with "auidoboo" (which I've never heard of til now!).
Myra