My e-learning journey has been an interesting rewarding series of interactions with others.
I have learned about many tools, and read many articles about all sorts of things to do with digital learning.
I am hooked into the digital learning aspect of education and am continually learning new ways to do things.
I regularly use pinterest, twitter, blogs, youtube, animoto, smile box facebook, etc etc An interesting article that I read recently however told of how to start up a digital classroom on the smell of an oily rag. In this way the children learn how to use the programmes that come with the computer - Microsoft word, publisher, excel etc. Once they know their way around the keyboard and the shortcuts etc for using these programmes they adapt really well to the apps etc they you introduce them to when you can afford the software. Also the difference between using ipods, ipads, tablets, laptops, PC's is something teachers need to know about when deciding what they would like to use in their class.
No comments:
Post a Comment