Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Vado practice at KC Clubs

These children are so focused on what they're doing
but they find it so hard to keep up.
I love the way the Vado takes videos and photos!
I've had a teacher aide recording children's understanding
of fractions too.


I took the Vado home to practise and caught my possum pest skulking along the back fence.
The children were intrigued to see that I
actually do have a possum! (pest)
How do you cut the video so you only see the
first 14 secs?

2 comments:

  1. Wow Room 2, you have a really awesome Blog. I am really impressed with pictures and vidoeas of your learning. I am still developing my Blog. I might steal some of your ideas.

    Mr Freke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn. Both you teacher blog and class blog are looking great!
    Have you thought about adding the 'recent comments' gadget to your layout? You will then be able to see your recent comments instead of clicking into them under each post?
    Also, you can change how many posts you can see on your blog. Instead of the last 7 psosts you can change it to the last 7 days... therefore seeing more on your blog. does that make sense? I htink its under 'posting'.
    Ask if you need help :)

    ReplyDelete