Thursday, 18 October 2012

Learning new things on Interwrite and more

I have been focussing on making more use of Interwrite.  I haven't mastered the filing of work but I'm working on it.

I have made a couple of pages on counting in fives that the children can add numbers to and re arrange.

I regularly use graphic organisers for writing planning.

Interwrite is a great resource!

In the holidays I played around with making jigsaws for my class to do online. Only problem is that they need JAVA to work, and some of my class don't have it at home.  However I got the idea off Twitter and the lady who tweeted the app then visited my blog to see how I was using a jigsaw as a teaching tool.  She blitzed me in her speed to complete the puzzle!! I have also watched some of my class attempting the puzzle  and some have no strategies to work it out.  Interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment