What a week! First my lamp needed to be changed on my projector. I was told by Marius that we should all be checking our filters regularly and resetting the filter counter. Also we need to make sure we have our lamp on "eco". I was sure I did but realised that it is very easy to press the lamp control button on the remote and you are back to full strength (which greatly reduces the life of the expensive bulb). If you need help with this I can show you what to do.
Then either me (or my son) used up the monthly data allowance in 2 weeks, so have been on dial up speed. It is painfully slow when you like to flick around different sites like I usually do. Hence I haven't been posting much. I'd like to be commenting on Blogs but I'll get back into it soon.
Hi Robyn,
ReplyDeletefound your comments interesting! Would have no idea where this filter thing is that your talking about. Perhaps Marius should come in and tak a lesson on it. would love you to show me about this 'eco' button though, sounds good!
Hope the dail up isn't driving you too crazy!
From Elysia