Friday, 5 August 2011
Reflections on the journey so far
I'm having a lot of fun. I really enjoy testing the sites before letting the children loose on them and I felt lost without my IWB today. I seem to be using it more and more regularly during maths and literacy times. I'm also really thrilled with the way the class are using study ladder. They can't wait to have a turn. I choose a variety of activities related to their literacy and numeracy learning for them to complete. I love doing my blog, and I'm comfortable with what my class are doing with theirs. It's a mix of me posting items of interest, videos and photos of what's been happening and the children starting to post their work. The number of sites and variety of tools are overwhelming but I've decided to try a tool and have it working before I look for more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Rob
ReplyDeleteYou do seem to be immersing yourself into the ICT world! Well done. I love the excitement you bring to this new learning... it also inspires me to try new things.
Keep it up!
Thanks heaps for all of your comments on Room 11's blog. The children get so excited seeing another person other than Room 11 reading and commenting on their learning. It makes them think and I am going to work on getting students to reply to these comments this term to reflect further.
ReplyDeleteStudyladder is a fantastic tool and one I have started using thanks :-) although it is one of those things I would like to continue working with and getting better at intergrating in the daily programme.